At Suzie’s Angels Child Daycare you will find that my commitment to quality will show in everything we do. You and your child will receive the personal attention that we believe is necessary to enhance a trusting relationship. We know that selecting a child care in Irvine is a challenging task. The early years of care are critical to your child’s long-term development, making your choice of centers one of the most vital decisions you will have to make. As a parent, you will be assured that your child is receiving the best care in a setting where your child’s social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development will be nurtured.
Through Structured Learning and Creative Expression, our program creates a balance of indoor and outdoor activities that stimulate a child’s natural interest to explore, create and learn. Our activities are arranged in a manner that will encourage children to interact socially with peers, enjoy daily hands-on learning experiences and develop self-esteem through prepared activities.
We emphasize the following areas:
- Providing care and teaching proper nutrition, safety, and personal hygiene
- Developing and controlling physical abilities
- Creating a foundation for success in school
- Fostering creativity, resourcefulness and respect for parents, teachers and peers
- Acquiring social skills
- Being the best in Irvine child care