Our program acts to prevent illness and accidents, is prepared to deal with emergencies should they occur, and also educates children concerning safe and healthy practices. The program is licensed. Health records are complete and available for each child. Every effort on our part is made to ensure that the building and equipment are maintained in safe, clean condition and in good repair. Children are supervised by adults at all times according to the certification guidelines set forth by the Employment Department of the State of California regarding daycare in Irvine, and are released only to authorized persons. All medical problems and accidents are recorded and reported. Written emergency procedures are posted and staff and parents are familiar with these procedures.
Suzie’s Angels Child Daycare is extremely careful in the assessment of employee applications and fundamental security assurances.
- Fingerprinting and background checks are conducted on all of our employees from our teachers to our maintenance personnel.
- Parents may enter the facility at any time to see how their child is doing.
- Our facility is designed for security; fences and locked gates surround the property.
- All classroom doors have windows in them for observation.
- Your child will only be released to those individuals who you list in the child’s enrollment records. Photo identification is required.
- Office staff is certified in C.P.R. & First Aid.
- Smoke alarms & heat sensors monitor each room.
- Total property security system monitored by ADT Security